Proper Uses for Your CampMaid Tools:
1. CampMaid Lid Holder:
- Position the legs evenly and directly over the center of your Dutch Oven lid and push directly down. It's best to have your Dutch Oven placed on the ground or low cooking surface so you can push straight down to hook the lid.
- After you remove the lid, you can set it on the ground ( it will hold it above the ground ) or you can place it on a table then you can place your Dutch Oven pot on top of the CampMaid Lid Lifter and use it as a serving stand. The charcoals on the top of the lid are keeping your food warm from below at a safe distance from the CampMaid handle spring.
- You can also use the hook on the leg of the Lid Holder to lift the Dutch Oven out of the fire by hooking the handle of your Dutch Oven and lifting the entire pot.
- Your CampMaid lid holder fits all sizes and manufactures and also folds up by the numbers and will fit in your 12 inch or larger
2. CampMaid Charcoal Holder & Wood Holder Heat Source
- First, pull out the Charcoal Holder red handles to make them longer and easier to grip/squeeze and keeping your hands at a safe distance from the heat source.
- You can place charcoals and wood in the CampMaid Charcoal Holder and place it directly under your Dutch Oven as a direct heat source (most likely on the ground)
- You can use your CampMaid Lid Lifter to remove the Dutch Oven lid so it is secured on your Lid Holder, then flip it upside down to create a skillet. Once the CampMaid Lid Lifter is flipped upside down with the spring handle on the bottom, (to straiten out the shaft move legs accordingly) you can attach your CampMaid Charcoal Holder Heat Source to the stand by clamping around the center clip, directly below your lid skillet.
- You can adjust the heat level by moving your CampMaid Charcoal Holder up and down, depending on how hot you want to make your skillet.
- PIZZA OVEN: Create a pizza oven by attaching your lid, flip it upside-down, add the charcoal holder, then place the dutch oven upside down on top of the lid!
3. CampMaid Flip Grill:
- Hold your CampMaid Lid Lifter in one hand, and your FlipGrill in the other hand, and line up with Lid Lifter with the #2 leg with the #2 tab on the flipGrill Flip Grill tabs to secure the feet. Then press the spring handle down to attach and hook onto the FlipGrill hook in the center.
- Flip the grill facing up, Lid Lifter upside down, and attach the CampMaid Charcoal Holder directly below the grill to add your heat source.
- You can adjust the heat level by moving your CampMaid Charcoal Holder up and down, depending on how hot you want to make your grill.
- SMOKER: Create a portable smoker by adding wood chips on top of your charcoal, then place your dutch oven upside down on top of your grill. You can also substitute the oven for a lightweight dutch oven liner for the same effect! *Hint - use grape seed oil to baste your meats/fish for that extra smokey flavor that doesn't taint the taste of your food!
4. CampMaid Kick Stand:
- Use the CampMaid Kickstand as a quick easy way to remove the lid and contain waste by dumping coals directly into a proper disposal
- Prop up the CampMaid Kickstand with the lid attached to keep it off the ground or counter top while it cools down
5. Charcoal Chimney
- Unfold the panels and flip the grill down to snap in place. On the handle, push the button to flip the orange handle outward. To store, push the button and fold the handle to the right so it lays flat, flip the grill up so it is flat against the panel, then fold the side panels inward twice to lay flat. *For best use, spray or rub cooking oil (or olive oil) on the 4 edges where the joints fold.
WARNING: Improper use of your CampMaid Tools can result in damaging your product or injury - please read before using your CampMaid tools:
- Do not sit on the CampMaid Lid Holder or use it as a stool as it could result in injury
- Do not place the CampMaid Charcoal Holder directly under the spring handle of the CampMaid Lid Holder as it will damage your product
- Do not place your CampMaid Lid Holder tools directly into a fire. Use the Hook on the CampMaid Lid Holder to safely hook the Dutch Oven handle and remove the Dutch Oven pot from the burning fire, set the Dutch Oven pot onto the ground, then use your CampMaid Lid Holder to safely remove the lid.
- Do not try to grab the lid with the lid holder unless it is on the dutch oven
- Do not try to take the lid off from the lid holder unless its on the dutch oven